In six years SCO has achieved a remarkable reputation as a vibrant young arts company. It is now imperative that we secure our future and the future of 21st century Australian opera.
We have excellent partnerships in place, including our Carriageworks residency and relationships with major festivals in Australia and abroad. We need to have the financial confidence to plan our program well in advance in order to continue to attract the best artists, while still keeping our prices low to reach wider audiences.
We will continue the important task of commissioning and presenting new work by Australian composers and librettists, and are currently developing a major commissioning program that will form the bedrock of our future activity.
You can join Sydney Chamber Opera’s Annual Giving Program by making a tax deductible donation:
Click here to complete an online form for donations by direct deposit or cheque.
or donate directly by credit card through PayPal
For further information, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. The “Sydney Chamber Opera Donation Fund” is a tax-deductible fund listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. You will receive a tax receipt by email (if provided) or by mail.
- We salute our generous Donors
- Giving tiers named after arts patrons through history
- ($10,000+) Anonymous · Kim Williams AM
- ($5,000 – 9,999) Anonymous (2) · Neil Burns · Martin Dickson AM & Susie Dickson ·
- John Kaldor AO · The Russel Mills Foundation · Penelope Seidler AM · The Sky Foundation ·
- Jennifer Solomon · Christine Williams & The Macquarie Foundation · Prof Di Yerbury AO
- ($2,500 – 4,999) Bryan Belling · Angela Bowne SC · William Brooks & Alasdair Beck ·
- David Catterns QC & Sophie Goddard SC · The Hon. Jane Matthews AO
- ($1,000 – 2,499) Jim Alexander · Gillian Appleton · Meredith Brooks · Phillip Cornwell ·
- Roger Cruickshank · Josephine Key & Ian Breden · Dr Robert Mitchell
- ($500 – 999) Antoinette Albert · Stephen Burley SC · Johanna Featherstone ·
- Andrew Fox · Liz Nield
- ($250 – 499) Anderson Chang · Terry Matthews · Rob McFarlan & Nicole Abadee ·
- David Robb · Brian Zulaikha
- Founding Friends
- Sydney Chamber Opera thanks those whose generosity helped establish the organisation (2010-13)
- Anonymous (8) · Jim Alexander · Len Amadio AO · Andrew Andersons AO · Mary Applegate OAM ·
- Stephen Armstrong · Prof. The Hon. Dame Marie R. Bashir AD CVO ·
- The Hon. Margaret Beazley AO · Angela Bowne SC · Rev. Dr Arthur E Bridge AM · Bill Brooks & Alasdair Beck ·
- Meredith Brooks · Neil Burns · David Catterns QC · Dr Rowena Cowley · Roger Cruickshank · Charles Davidson ·
- Martin Dickson AM & Susie Dickson · Wendy & Andrew Hamlin · Brett Johnson · Elena Jonaitis · Evelyne Jones ·
- Josephine Key & Ian Breden · Dr Richard Letts AM · Yoav Mark Lewis · David Malouf AO ·
- The Hon. Jane Mathews AO · Dennis Mather & John Studdert · Terry Matthews · John Milson AM ·
- Dr Robert Mitchell · Prof Anna Reid · Penelope Seidler AM · Reg Sherlock ·
- Joseph Skrzynski AO & Ros Horin · Jennifer Solomon · Penny Stannard · Christine Williams · Kim Williams AM ·
- Prof. Di Yerbury AO
- Government Partners
- Major Partner
- Honorary Solicitor
- Honorary Insurance Broker
- Foundation Partner